Yahoo奇摩 網頁搜尋

  1. 30% down payment via wire transfer, the remaining 70% FOB (free on board) 2006-08-23 10:13:56 補充: to make "70%出貨錢匯入" more specificthe remaining 70% due immediately upon delivery (or shipment)

    分類:稅捐 > 台灣 2006年09月01日

  2. ...付款責任。 r契約中預付貨款實例 nTen percent (10%) of the contract amount as down payment shall be paid by T/T or L/C 60-90 days...

    分類:稅捐 > 台灣 2008年08月26日